Incell was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for two Strategic buyers to our head office in Kista to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
Incell is growing and needs to add two Strategic buyers to our sourcing team. One of the roles will be specialized on electronic PCBA and component sourcing and the other will be responsible for various categories. As our strategic buyer you will be part of the Sourcing team and develop our global supply chain in close collaboration with R&D, manufacturing and other functions at Incell. You will help to develop and establish an agile, efficient, secure and cost aware supply chain. We belive that to succeed in this role you like to work independently and in a global setting. You enjoy a high paced start-up environment and have a keen sense for quality.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive selection, qualification and on-boarding process for new suppliers in line with Incell’s Sourcing process
- Develop suppliers from screening and inquiry to contract negotiations and on-boarding.
- Cooperate with and develop international suppliers
- Facilitate continuous improvements of supplier performance regarding cost, lead time, quality and service
- Drive cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in international supply chain management and/or strategic sourcing.
- For the role which is specialized in electronic PCBA: experience of electronic components and/or PCBA sourcing, technical understanding in Electronic Components business is preferred as well as understanding and experience in manufacturing process of the PCBA and Box Build
- University degree, in technical field or other relevant field.
- Proven ability to drive the Sourcing process with a total cost perspective
- High commercial and negotiation skills
- English and Swedish language business level and excellent communication skills.
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89. When applying, please indicate which of the roles you are interested in.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.