Incell is a fast-growing company that develop, manufacture and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our head office in Kista, who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
This is a exiting chance to be a part of Incells journey as we grow in a tremendous pace. We are a young company with sky high targets and to support our vision we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our small HR team. As our expert in finding and attracting top talents you will spend your days searching for our future colleagues, both by proactively find top talents but also work on our employer branding- where and how should we find our next stars? You love to meet new people and will be driving various employer branding activities such as university meetups and visits at career days. You will work closely to our managers and recruitment consultant with the whole recruitment cycle and support selection of recruitment channels and partners when needed. We also believe that you not only have a talent for creating content for our potential candidates but also how to make sure that the internal communication regarding our growing organization is optimized.
To succeed in this role we believe that you:
- Have extensive knowledge of LinkedIn and you keep yourself updated on recruitment trends
- Have a proactive, outgoing and creative spirit
- Are used to be the main source of attracting candidates for a specific position, you see it as a challenge when its a tricky one
- Are good at time management and strategic about how to set up your searches due to priorities in between several roles
- Are a skilled communicator towards both internal and external stakeholders
- Are used to a fast-paced environment, where there might not always be an answer to every question.
- Are passionate about finding the right place for the right person
- Are used to doing candidate validation over the phone and have some experience of leading interviews
- Have excellent English skills
Who are we?
At Incell we like to have fun at work! Since the start in 2015 with the vision of a smart and sustainable future for telecom power back-up solutions we have grown to a global leader in our field. This has only been made possible with our great team of dedicated professionals who share our vision for smart and sustainable batteries. Even as we grow, we keep our entrepreneurial spirit and together face new challenges every day. It is sometimes a difficult and tough journey but together we make all challenges exciting and fun. To be successful in this role we believe that you are motivated by innovation and achieving results in a fast-paced environment. You want to work with professionals from all over the world where you learn something new every day.
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89. Last day to apply is the 5th of February but selection of candidates will be made continuously so do not wait to apply.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.