Incell was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Strategic buyer with focus on PCBA/EMS to our head office in Kista to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
Incell is growing and need to strengthen our sourcing team with additional Strategic buyers. We are now hiring for a role specialized in PCBA sourcing. The role will over time also cover sourcing of other electronics. As strategic buyer you will be part of the Sourcing team and develop our global supply chain in close collaboration with R&D (Research & Development), manufacturing and other functions at Incell. You will help to develop and establish an agile, efficient, secure and cost aware supply chain. We believe that to succeed in this role you like to work independently and in a global setting. You enjoy a high paced start-up environment and have a keen sense for quality.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead and develop sourcing of PCBA’s towards EMS suppliers.
- Responsible for RFQ’s, supplier selection, qualification and on-boarding of new EMS suppliers in line with Incell’s Sourcing process
- Work closely with R&D and other relevant functions.
- Develop suppliers from supplier assessment, RFQ, contract negotiations, supplier relations and be the main supplier interphase.
- Cooperate with and develop international suppliers
- Facilitate continuous improvements of supplier performance regarding cost, lead time, quality and service
- Drive cost saving initiatives
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in sourcing in an international environment within the EMS category.
- Experience of PCBA sourcing and preferable knowledge and technical understanding of electronic components, as well as understanding of manufacturing process of PCBA’s and Box Build production.
- University degree, in technical field or other education or experience.
- Proven ability to drive the Sourcing process with a total cost perspective
- High commercial and negotiation skills
- English and Swedish language business level and excellent communication skills.
Last day to apply is January 31st, 2020. Selection of candidates will be made continuously so do not wait to apply. For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.