Incell was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Sales support to our head office in Kista who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
Incell is looking for a proactive and ambitious person to support our sales organization. As our Sales support you will plan, organize and coordinate sales and marketing activities, as well as be responsible for some customer accounts in EMEA. Your responsibilities include providing the sales team with technical documentation and preparing quotations and tenders for customers. In your accounts you will manage the customer throughout the entire product lifecycle and actively work to develop and maintain customer relations as well as support in negotiations and agreements.
Who are you?
- Min. bachelor’s degree or equivalent level in technical field or business management
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a technical sales position
- Experience with battery and power supply solutions is beneficiary
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Exited to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.