INCELL International is a fast-growing technology company that develops, manufactures and sells smart and sustainable lithium batteries for the telecom industry. We are now looking for a Receptionist placed at our head office in Kista who wants to be part of our journey towards becoming the world’s leading supplier of lithium battery solutions. We offer you stimulating and varied work in an exciting environment.
About the position
The importance of our office running efficiently can hardly be overstated. This includes planning where people sit and work, what the physical environment looks like, and that everything possible is done to ensure that our employees have what they need when they need it. At least as important, we want the experience of working at or visiting Incell to be a pleasant one. As our receptionist you will significantly raise our standards and have a great influence and impact on Incell’s company culture.
You will be responsible for giving our external guests a great first impression of Incell and maintaining a well-functioning, warm office environment.
- Manage reception, phone, post, deliveries
- Manage layout and look of the entire office environment, work closely with managers to assess their current and future needs
- Purchasing and management of office services, stationary, office supply, kitchen stuff
- Manage office expenditure and budget
- Assistance with external meetings, internal activities, errands, travel bookings
- Plan company events, such as after works, summer and Christmas parties
- Maintenance of instructions and informative materials
- Working closely with HR and Accounting with on-boarding, off-boarding and other tasks
- At least 2 years experience as receptionist, office manager, office administrator, assistant, or similar
- Practical, roll-up-my-sleeves attitude
- Adaptability to changing tasks and workloads
- Awesome social skills that raises morale internally and warmly welcomes our guests
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills, in particular highly capable of prioritizing tasks
- Ability to effectively manage and handle projects, problems and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of relevant software (email, spreadsheet, word processing)
- Willingness to learn and gradually take on new responsibilities
- Service minded
- Speaks & writes fluent English and Swedish
As a person you enjoy a fast moving corporate environment and you are serviceminded, flexible and a problem solver. You have the ability to work in a structured and organized way and have good cooperation and communication skills both in Swedish and English.
This position is placed in Kista. For further information, contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval tel+46 70 639 88 89.
Welcome with your application!!