Incell is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Product development manager to our head office in Kista, who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
At Incell, we are driven by innovation and cutting-edge technology in the exciting field of lithium batteries. Our R&D department is leading the way for next generation of back-up batteries in the telecom market and needs to add to the team a Product development manager to head up our product development department. As our Product development manager you will nurture and evolve our innovative working climate that is conducive to forward-looking scientific research, development and innovation. You will lead, coach and develop your team members and ensure that we improve and optimize a high quality product development process in a fast and flexible environment. You will report directly to our CTO and have a key role in analyzing technology, resource needs and market demand to promote specific projects or develop new business areas.
To succeed in this role we believe that you have:
- A strong background in R&D/ product development and a complete understanding of the R&D process, from concept to commercialization
- Experience with leading and developing cross functional teams of experts
- Proven ability of managing complex processes containing, hardware, software and mech components, to include technical experts, stakeholders, third-party vendors, and quality assurance
- Proven managerial experience. You are comfortable in making tough decisions, used to risk management and consequence analysis
- Relevant academic background is essential as is the ability to navigate and prioritize in a flexible and international setting
- If you have worked in a start-up or rapidly growing environment it would be an advantage
Who are we?
At Incell we like to have fun at work! Since the start in 2015 with the vision of a smart and sustainable future for telecom power back-up solutions we have grown to a global leader in our field. This has only been made possible with our great team of dedicated professionals who share our vision for smart and sustainable batteries. Even as we grow, we keep our entrepreneurial spirit and together face new challenges every day. It is sometimes a difficult and tough journey but together we make all challenges exciting and fun. To be successful in this role we believe that you are motivated by innovation and achieving results in a fast-paced environment. You want to work with professionals from all over the world where you learn something new every day.
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.