Incell was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a lithium battery safety engineer to our head office in Kista who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
At Incell we develop cutting-edge lithium battery solutions for our customers in the telecom industry. Our products have a high requirements on safety and need to meet requirements on applicable safety standards and certifications. As our safety certification specialist, you will identify the need for certifications applicable for our products- and drive and evolve the certification process towards external partners from project start to finalized certified product. You will be Incells go-to person on which standards and regulations is- and will be- affecting Incells product portfolio and business scope from a safety perspective. You will work closely with our R&D engineers and Project managers to plan and implement certification activities for our development projects. You are also the main point of contact for our certification partners.
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience of product safety certification in one or more of the following areas: Li-Ion batteries, Batteries, battery Systems, Power supplies, DC Power Systems or Telecom.
- Experienced with UL, IEC, functional safety, FMEA, risk assessment & risk reduction
- You are used to drive certifications projects in a fast-paced organization with demanding stakeholders
- Able to plan and drive your work forward independently while you need to cooperate with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must- Chinese (Mandarin) language is an advantage and other language skills are a bonus
- Already or on your way to become an expert in IEC/UL62368, IEC62619, UL1973, UL9540A, IEC61508
Who are we?
At Incell we like to have fun at work! Since the start in 2015 with the vision of a smart and sustainable future for telecom we have grown to a global leader in our field. This has only been made possible with our great team of dedicated professionals who share our vision for smart and sustainable batteries. Even as we grow we keep our entrepreneurial spirit and together face new challenges every day. It is sometimes a difficult and tough journey but together we make all challenges exciting and fun. To be successful in this role we believe that you are motivated by innovation and achieving results in a fast-paced environment. You want to work with professionals from all over the world where you learn something new every day.
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.