Incell is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sells lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Junior Project Manager to our head office in Kista, who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
As our Junior Project Manager you will create project plan and budget for product development projects to meet goal and objectives. You will secure resources (personnel and financial) to finalize projects on time in accordance to with specifications. You will work close with other stakeholders within the company such as Sales, Manufacturing and Quality. Also you will lead and secure the quality work for your projects.
To succeed as our Junior Project Manager, we believe that you have:
- Master degree in mechanical, electrical or software engineering
- Some years of experience as project manager for multidiscipline product development
- Good technical understanding as well as strong social skills
- Ability to work independently but at the same time being a teamplayer
- Good holistic view but can also dig in to details
- Great interest in leadership but also enjoys getting things done from own work
- Helping senior project managers with administration and hands on project work, growing into the project manager role for own projects to lead
Who are we?
At Incell we like to have fun at work! Since the start in 2015 with the vision of a smart and sustainable future for telecom power back-up solutions we have grown to a global leader in our field. This has only been made possible with our great team of dedicated professionals who share our vision for smart and sustainable batteries. Even as we grow, we keep our entrepreneurial spirit and together face new challenges every day. It is sometimes a difficult and tough journey but together we make all challenges exciting and fun. To be successful in this role we believe that you are motivated by innovation and achieving results in a fast-paced environment. You want to work with professionals from all over the world where you learn something new every day.
Last day to apply: 12th of February. For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.