INCELL International is a fast-growing technology company that develops, manufactures and sells smart and sustainable lithium batteries for the telecom industry. We are now looking for a Head of IT placed at our head office in Kista who wants to be part of our journey towards becoming the world’s leading supplier of lithium battery solutions. We offer you stimulating and varied work in an exciting environment.
About the position
In the role as Head of IT you will be responsible for Incell group IT-security and computer systems. You will also plan, organize, control and evaluate it and electronic data operations.
As Head of IT you will ensure network security access and protect systems by defining access privileges and control structures.
You will also:
- Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Monitor and improve system performance.
- Perform risk assessments, audits, training and monitor network activity and secure backups.
- Implement IT security policies and procedures in line with ISA 270001
- Establish IT infrastructure, which enables efficient integration between different IT systems
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 + years of experience in being responsible for IT, IT security or system administrator
- Strong understanding and knowledge of computer network and security systems
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems.
- Detailed oriented with excellent technical and information security skills.
- Skilled in drafting information security policies and implementing.
- Experience from international and global company.
- Relevant academic education.
As a person you enjoy a fast moving corporate environment and you are analytical, critical thinking and a problem solver. You have the ability to work in a structured and organized way and have good cooperation and communication skills both in Swedish and English.
This position is placed in Kista. For further information, contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval tel +46 70 639 88 89
Welcome with your application!