Incell International is a fast-growing technology company that develops, manufactures and sells smart and durable lithium batteries for the telecom industry. We are now looking for a Business Controller placed at our head office in Kista who wants to be part of our journey towards becoming the world’s leading supplier of lithium battery solutions. We offer you stimulating and varied work in an exciting environment.
About the position
The role av Controller includes conducting periodic analyzes, forecasts, budgets and KPI reporting. You will also lead the implementation of ERP systems and analyze products and customers regarding profitability development and cost control. You will assist in consolidation including analysis of financial results and improvements.
In the role of Controller, you will, among other things, work on automate various analyzes within the BI area. You will also create a resource and schedule for implementing the ERP and represent the company throughout the project and ensure that ongoing business changes are communicated. Different types of reporting to the finance department are included in the tasks and to carry out various ad hoc analyzes.
Qualifications and experience
- You have relevant financial education with previous experience of similar work
- You have experience in ERP implementation
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Controller.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are careful and enterprising while being flexible.
- You like to create routines and want order and find out in a fast moving environment.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish fluently in both speech and writing
Our success is possible thanks to our fantastic team of employees, who all share our vision of a smart and sustainable future for lithium battery solutions. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and face new challenges every day. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are motivated by innovation and by achieving results in a fast paced work environment.
You enjoy working in an international environment and want to learn something new every day.
The position is placed in Kista. For further information, contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, tel. +46 (0) 70-639 88 89.
Welcome with your application!