Incell was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company that develops, manufactures and sell lithium batteries for the telecom market. We are now looking for a Controller to our head office in Kista who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
Incell is looking for an analytical and structured person to be our new Controller. You will be responsible for collecting, reporting and analyzing data to help and support our controlling department. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs. Your main responsibilities will be in financial controlling and business intelligence but since we are a small and fast- growing company you will also be helpful within, among other things, integration of various business systems to improve efficiency. The right person will grow together with the company and want to make a difference in an international and multicultural company.
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in job related field and work experience from a similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of ERP system solid experience in Excel
- A strong interest and experience in using and implementing BI tools and help us developing our systems
- Good organizational ability and a solution oriented attitude
- Highly motivated by working in an international and fast-paced environment
- You are fluently in English, both spoken and written terms
For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, phone number 070–639 88 89.
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world.