Incell is launching the next generation of Smart Lithium Batteries™, even smarter, better and more versatile. Introducing a new design with additional features and a technology platform developed for flexibility and robustness.
Continuing the success of Incell SLB™ product line and expanding to a complete product portfolio covering the range from 30 to 200 Ah, including 19 ” and 23” wide products, rail mounted, IEC and UL certified versions. Focusing on the telecom energy environment Incell is introducing robust products with dust and moisture protection of electronics and other new features as a wider range of lithium cell chemistries targeting all different site conditions. Further improvements and added features are increased flexibility with unlimited paralleling capability, improved ease of installation with automatic configuration and prepared for optional gps tracker. The new generation is developed on a new Incell platform with modular basic design elements to enable flexibility and faster supply chain as well as improved ability to quickly design variants and customizations.
Incell lithium batteries have a number of features highly valued by our customers, including:
- Ease of use, plug-and-play compatible with existing rectifier systems, works with any rectifier thanks to Incell‘s patented charge control function, Current Limiting Device (CLD)
- Each battery has a self-contained Battery Management System (BMS)
- Smart features provide ability to combine batteries of various capacity, age and technology
- Incell’s patented Anti-Theft Device to disable function of batteries if removed from site
- In case of disconnect, batteries will automatically reconnect
- Incell batteries up to 100 Ah can be air transported allowing fast supply solutions
About INCELL International
INCELL International creates a Smart and Sustainable Future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market.
Incell is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries for telecom sites’ backup power. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world. Thanks to latest developments in battery monitoring and analysis, Incell provides cutting-edge smart lithium power backup solutions, addressing both the telecom replacement market as well as new macro and small cell sites. Incell is also the pioneer of Battery-as-a-Service®, a subscription model that offers power backup at fixed monthly cost and performance guarantee.
Incell turns the uncertainty in telecom power into predictability!
Incell – creating a smart and sustainable future