Our Battery-as-a-Service® gives you:
- Ease of installation, low-touch provisioning and no on-site maintenance.
- Fixed monthly costs and performance guarantees.
- Accurate online predictions of time to discharge (state of charge).
- Remote connection to all sites and periodic analysis of your battery sites.
- Response center (24/7) with dispatch capabilities in case of failure, staffed by battery and power experts for in-depth analysis if needed.
Provide safe lithium power-backup solutions for the global telecom market and create a smart and sustainable future.
Incell’s purpose is to create a smart and sustainable future
- by providing smart and sustainable lithium power back-up solutions
- through product innovations and quality, easy installation and maintenance and being a business partner of choice to our customers
- by actively working with decreasing the CO2 footprint in our supply chain and manufacturing as well as through deployed Incell smart power backup systems
All personnel in Incell Group, work to ensure long term sustainable development and engagement in active, goal orientated work to reduce our, and our customers’, environmental impact.
Read our Environmental Policy
Incell Supplier Code of Conduct
At Incell we believe that collaboration between employees, customers, suppliers, and investors can only succeed with trusting relationships that bind people together. For this reason, a strong code of ethical and professional conduct must be the foundation upon which Incell is built.
Download full Supplier Code of Conduct